Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can eating too healthily make you ill?

People should have good eating habits, such ability can have good health. If only feel some good food to eat, but will make himself ill. Many people think that will grow fat meat, so give up meat, so they will become weak body, a few eat meat will let the body stronger. So don't eat only feel healthy food.
click on
this site can find many knowledge and news. It is very fast, so you can in the shortest possible know you want to know.

4 comments:

  1. Your right Andy, eating too much meat can be unhealthy, but at the same time our body still needs protein. And meat is a great source for protein.

    What do you think? Do you eat healthfully enough?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes,I like vegetables and fruit. I like that and I think it can give me healthy
    body. so I agree you opinion.
    what about your life? I think you have many good idea for body!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you tell me some idea, I can learn.

    ReplyDelete