Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 26, 2010

《行行重行行》

行行重行行,与君生别离。
journey after journey,apart from you,my dear.
相去万余里,各在天一涯;
thousand miles away,the end of the earth;
道路阻且长,会面安可知?
the road narrow and long,when can we meet each other?
胡马依北风,越鸟巢南枝。
the horse is against the mighty wind,the bird makes a nest on the branches.
相去日以远,衣带日已缓;
days have been long since we aparted,I miss you so much,
浮云蔽白日,游子不顾返。
clouds covering the sun,I cannot return,
思君令人老,岁月忽已晚。
missing you makes me age,times are late suddenly
弃捐勿复道,努力加餐饭!
what I can only do,is to have more meals!

   I like this poem, because this poem describe a miss, this miss about family, friends, lover or imtimate.  In our life maby someday we will leave them go far away, maby 1 day, 1 year or more. But we can not stop our miss. In this poem last sentence means how can I do, I can ease my miss, I just can look after myself, expect someday can meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment